Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] No interfaces, no /dev directory (MacOS X)

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 00:24:43 -0700
On Sep 5, 2011, at 10:13 PM, Steven Ross wrote:

> chgrp: access_bpf: Invalid argument

The installer uses the dseditgroup command to add the access_bpf group to the system; that command might be new in Snow Leopard, in which case the installer script would have to be changed to directly use dscl, or something such as that, to add the group.

What do the commands

	which dseditgroup

and

	man dseditgroup