Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Query regarding Wireshark

From: Gurpreet Singh <gforgurpreet@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 22:27:31 +0530
Hi There,

It is not a defect but i couldn't find any forum where I can ask this question.
So, Apologies.

I am monitoring Eth3 of 2 machines.
1st machine is sending the RLP(Radio Link Protocol) messages.
2nd machine receives the RLP Messages.
Data rate would ne 30-40 MBps

Problem:
Order of the packet on Machine 2 is not same as Machine 1.
Is there any guarantee that wireshark will display the packets in the same
order as the order of the packets on the wire?

Thanks,
Gp