Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark cannot find an interface to capture from TelosB mote

From: gaddour olfa <olfagaddour@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 22:57:50 +0000 (GMT)
Hello,
I am using Linux and I want to capture packets by using Wireshark from TelosB motes. However, Wireshark doesn't give me the appropriate interface to capture from the telosb motes. Note that RPL protocol is installed on the motes. However, Wireshark cannot capture the packets from telosb motes. It gives me an interface which name is usbmon1 usb bus number 1 but it capture insigificant packets (type UDP) while I expect to capture DIO, DAO, and other RPL messages. Can yoh help me?
Best Regards,

Olfa