Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] When using IPSec, tcpdump doesn't show outgoing packets

From: Kaushal Shriyan <kaushalshriyan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 09:57:32 +0530

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 2:11 PM, Kaushal Shriyan <kaushalshriyan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

When i run the command tcpdump -i eth0 -s0 host IP and host IP , I just see only incoming traffic and not outgoing traffic. I am using IPSec Application.

Please suggest/guide and let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks

Kaushal

Hi

Can someone please guide/suggest me about my earlier post to this Mailing List.

Thanks

Kaushal