Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Retransmission because of no ACK from user

From: Martin Visser <martinvisser99@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 22:31:10 +1100
Is there an actual problem to be solved or are you just curious.
Retransmissions aren't all that unusual. If there is fluctuation in
round-trip-time as measured by TCP, then the TCP retransmission timer
might expire more often than you would like. Hence you will get
retransmissions.

Regards, Martin

MartinVisser99@xxxxxxxxx