Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] cloudshark

From: "Burns, Kevin" <Kevin_Burns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 17:42:29 +0000
One thing of concern though. Where do all those tracefiles go ?  I wouldn't upload anything to that server that would expose a problem or contained any sort of customer information.

With that said Cloudshark would be a pretty cool application to run internally. That way the file repository could be controlled and is secure from the general public.

- Kevin