Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How to access dumpcap in the Windows WIreshark analyzer GU

From: bart sikkes <b.sikkes@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 11:13:10 +0100
Hello Douglas,

I would re-examine your gui and perhaps even mail to the list a
screenshot so we understand what you are asking. based on this mail
and your previous one you seem to be overlooking something very
simple.

the functionality to save your capture to a file should be possible in
any gui version of wireshark.

or are you attempting to save one packet as a readable txt file or such?

try to make it clearer what you are trying to do because i dont think
anyone got it the first time.

good luck,
bart