Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How to access dumpcap in the Windows WIreshark analyzer GUI

From: Douglas H Pulley/AC/VCU <dhpulley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 17:08:02 -0500
Dear  Sir:

Is there a way to access the Dumpcap in the wireshark anaylzer software?

Thanks

Douglas Pulley
Network Engineer
Virginia Commonwealth University
Technology Services

*** Don't be a phishing victim - VCU and other reputable organizations will never use e-mail to request that you reply with your password, Social Security Number, or confidential personal information. For more details visit
http://infosecurity.vcu.edu/phishing.html.***