Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Generate same query of Wireshark IO graph into Tshark

From: Tal Bar-Or <tbaror@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 16:36:45 +0200
Hello,

i have following query to produce graph for SMB request using it at  "Wireshark IO graph"  that i would like to get it in table  in console Tshark  i tried few possibility without success , my question is it possible with Tshark?

 Wireshark IO graph
(smb.flags.response == 0) || (smb.flags.response == 1)              AVG > smb.time MAX>smb.time MIN>smb.time

Please advice

Thanks

--
Tal Bar-or