Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] display text representation of ldap.filter in tshark

From: "j.snelders" <j.snelders@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 19:43:43 +0200
Hi Leo,

You can find an overview of all the available field names in the Display
Filter Reference:
http://www.wireshark.org/docs/dfref/l/ldap.html

You can also use ldap.filter as a display filter, use the option -V to add
the output of the packet tree (Packet Details) and send the output to a text
file:
$ tshark -r ldap.pcap -R ldap.filter -V > ldap.txt

Hope this helps somehow
Joke