Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] display text representation of ldap.filter in tshark

From: Alexander 'Leo' Bergolth <leo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:47:43 +0200
Hi!

Is there a way to display the text representation of an ldap
search-filter using tshark?

I tried -e ldap.filter but this is only a 32 bit filter element (only
the first filter element). Is there another display filter or a function
that displays a human readable version of the whole search-filter?

Cheers,
--leo
--
e-mail   ::: Leo.Bergolth (at) wu.ac.at