Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Help Needed wireshark 1.2.9

From: "Neelakantan, Anand Kavalpadu (ITO-GCI)" <anand-kavalpadu.neelakantan@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 10:50:00 +0000
Hi

We are using Wireshark 1.2.9 ,
after installing I launched the application and noticed there are three options which we want to disable they are (Screenshot below)
1) Website
2) wiki
3) Downloads

Please let me know if these can be disabled
any information on this would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Anand

|ITO DO Best Shore India Center| HP Enterprise Services

Picture

Disclaimer:

This electronic message, and any files transmitted with it are“HP Confidential”and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this electronic message in error, please discard the message and notify me directly.