Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Support for GTP Version

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 13:03:09 +0200
Hi,
To know wether TS 29.060 v 8.11.0 is fully supported in the sense that every IE is dissected down to the last bit you would have to take
the spec and the code and go trough it. But as it's an evolution of the protocol I would say that most part probably is covered.
And even of some parts are not you can probably get a lot out of the traces any way. If you find things missing or wrong you can write a bug report
and enclose a capure file and it will (eventually) get fixed :-)
Regards
Anders