Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] not capturing data packets

From: "Jacque Mergens" <jmergens@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 11:16:30 -0500

I am running Wireshark on Windows 2008 Server with a Broadcom team in SLB with failover.

I am able to capture but the content of the capture is only the syn/ack and fin/ack packets.

I need to see content and can’t for the life of me figure out why this is happening.

I have no filters set on capture or on the captured input.

Can anyone help with this?

Jacque Mergens

Infrastructure Architect

Phone: 952.905.3461 (o)