Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Command line parameters not parsed on MacOS?

From: Srivats P <pstavirs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 01:33:33 +0530
Hi,

I'm using Version 1.2.8 (SVN Rev 32676) on Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.8

I'm not able to give command line parameters to it e.g. a file or even
any options such as -v or -h. All the following commands given on a
terminal running bash just launch the GUI straight away as if no
arguments were given -

/Applications/Wireshark.app/Contents/MacOS/Wireshark dump.cap
/Applications/Wireshark.app/Contents/MacOS/Wireshark -v
/Applications/Wireshark.app/Contents/MacOS/Wireshark -h

Am I missing something? (I'm new to MacOS!)

Regards,
Srivats