Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] tshark session/flow logging

From: Salman Malik <salmanmk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 07:38:01 +0000
Hello

If I have a captured trace of some traffic. Is it possible for me to get statistics of each flow (identified by a src/dst IP and src/dst port) using tshark ? Also I have got "IP over IP traffic" or more specifically GPRS traffic (at GN interface) , how can the headers beneath GTP headers be analysed statistically ?