Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Filter using command line

From: Boaz Galil <boaz20@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 19:08:05 +0200

Dear experts,

I have packet capture file that contains 500MB data.

I would like to filter specific traffic of specific IP address. Unfortunately when I open the wireshark GUI eventually the wireshark will crash (due to the fact that this is a big capture file).

I don’t want to split the file to smaller files, is it possible to do the filter using command line?

Thanks in advance,

--
Boaz.