Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] 802.11 monitoring help

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 22:46:11 +0100
Thomas Morton wrote:
Im trying to monitor traffic on a wireless network. I have Wireshark running on Backtrack Linux and a Ubiquiti wireless card (which supports promiscuous mode).
Version is 1.0.3.

Hi,

I guess BackTrack 4 would at least provide you with a more up to date and capable Wireshark, although I've a hard time finding the package list for it.

Thanks,
Jaap