Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Installing wireshark on a PC without administrative privileges

From: Mark Ryden <markryde@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:11:35 +0200
Hello,
  I need to install wireshark on a PC without administrative
privileges; (windows XP).
This PC does **not ** have winpcap installed.
When I try to install wireshark, it fails during the installation of
winpcap because
that there are not enough privielleges. Is there a way to solve this
problem ? I though of installing wireshark on disk on key, but again,
when installing
winpcap it gives me a privilege error.

Any ideas?

Rgs,