Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Custom dissector

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 19:55:18 +0100
Hi,

You can find the H264 dissector by name, so call is through its handle.

Thanks,
Jaap

Ram wrote:
Question :

I developed a custom wireshark dissector for my protocol. Everything works good, but some part of the data which my protocol parses is H.264 video data. Can I somehow call the H.264 dissector parsing code from within my protocol dissector code so that a data chunk can be parsed as H.264

Thanks,

Ram.