Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Custom dissector

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 20:07:23 +0100

Hi,

You could call the H264 dissector from a handle but it expects the H264 stream according to RFC 3984. If your data is

A pure H264 stream you may have to add code to the H264 dissector that can be called by your dissector and then

Call the appropriate functions in the existing dissector, you could submit that code as a patch.

N.B the H264 dissector is not complete it only dissects part of a H264 stream.

Regards

Anders