Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Interface Details >Receive but no buffer ISUUE

From: Hansang Bae <for_list_hbae@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 23:32:06 -0500
Tal Bar-Or wrote:
Hi,

Even with EDITCAP the trace file is stay large size 190MB and with zip so cant send it, so will send only the expert info images. BTW, i changed the nic to Intel Pro 1000 PT Dual port and the problem solved so we have to change nic on another 14 servers.

I meant a small sample. But are you sure you didn't have a duplex mismatch? or did you try updating the drivers?

--

Thanks,
Hansang