Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Slow database access
From: John Hinckley <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 17:02:21 -0800
Thanks Tal and Joan!  I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the tcp checksum errors but I'm going to keep digging.

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 3:54 PM, j.snelders <j.snelders@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hopefully this information is useful:
Slow Network Write Speeds via SMB & CIFS
File Transfer Benchmarks:
Windows XP to Windows Server (SMB Writing): ~ 25 Mbps
Windows XP to Windows Server (SMB Reading): ~ 75 Mbps
Windows 7 to Windows Server (SMB2 Writing): ~ 90 Mbps
Windows 7 to Windows Server (SMB2 Reading): ~ 90 Mbps

Best regards

From: Tal Bar-Or <tbaror@xxxxxxxxx>