Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Slow database access

From: "j.snelders" <j.snelders@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 00:54:12 +0100
Hi,

Hopefully this information is useful:
Slow Network Write Speeds via SMB & CIFS
<snip>
File Transfer Benchmarks:
Windows XP to Windows Server (SMB Writing): ~ 25 Mbps
Windows XP to Windows Server (SMB Reading): ~ 75 Mbps
Windows 7 to Windows Server (SMB2 Writing): ~ 90 Mbps
Windows 7 to Windows Server (SMB2 Reading): ~ 90 Mbps
<snip>

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/winserverfiles/thread/46898c7f-92e0-4c99-98d2-18a7458a7d2d

Best regards
Joan