Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] mesure jitter

From: "Avihai Shoham" <Avihai.Shoham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 15:07:39 +0300

Thanks

I meant a Jitter when host A sent UDP packets I would like to know with which jitter the udp packets were sent.

The issue is UDP packets doesn’t have any clock signal

According to RFC3393 it should be match to :

     The second meaning has to do with the variation of a metric (e.g.,

   delay) with respect to some reference metric (e.g., average delay or

   minimum delay).  This meaning is frequently used by computer

   scientists and frequently (but not always) refers to variation in

   delay