Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Antwort: Re: Wireshark 1.2 running and not running on the same

From: "Oliver Keller" <oliver.keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 12:45:09 +0200
Hi Chris,

having TCP/IP disabled was exactly the setting I used when 1.2.0 crashed.
After enabling TCP/IP the crashes stopped and wireshark worked as expected.
I disabled it once again after reading your post and voila, wireshark
crashed again.

So for this machine it seems to be impossible to run 1.2.0 without TCP/IP
checked. Maybe the different behaviour depends on the chipset ?

Later,

Oliver