Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] TCP: window scaling

From: "Jo Verstraelen" <J.Verstraelen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:03:30 +0100

Hi,

Is there a reason why sometimes in a connection which received a window scaler (syn;syn,ack) , the window size is

shown as “number (scaled)” and sometimes just as “number” (non scaled) in the next segments. Cause in the last case its not

possible to know the exact window size as the window scale factor is non present in the segments after the syn; syn,ack.

Kind regards,

Jo