Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Packet capture on one IP address?

Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 21:54:46 +0100
Hi Shannon,

Or you can take a look at Statistics -> Conversations or Statistics -> Endpoints.
You can sort by clicking on the column headers, for instance Packets, Bytes.
You can also apply display filters by right-clicking on a conversation.
See the User's Guide for more information:
http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsug_html_chunked/ChStatConversations.html
http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsug_html_chunked/ChStatEndpoints.html#ChStatEndpointsWindow

Regards
Joan