Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How to change the time offset (timezone) for packet capture? w

From: "Boaz Galil" <boaz20@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 07:07:50 +0200

Dear experts,

Is it possible to change the time offset (time zone) for packet capture? My main problem is that I have to analyze packet capture from different time zone and to use some kind of 3rd application log as a reference. The 3rd application reference is using the real time of the packet arrival (the original time) and wire shark by default use the time reference of the computer time setting that the application is being used.

Thanks in advance,
Boaz.
--
Boaz.