Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] capture packets from a java program

From: "Abhik Sarkar" <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 12:56:13 +0400
Hi Gopal,

Your question is not really clear. Do you want to perform packet
capture from within a Java program? If yes, consider
http://jpcap.sourceforge.net.
If you want to capture packets sent by a Java program... it is just
like any other networked program...

Perhaps you could further clarify your requirement.

Regards,
Abhik.