Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Please help me :(

From: "onur cinar" <e149089@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 00:26:06 +0300

I am working as a asistant student in a school’s one of the department. In our department we gave ip address to users so every computer has different IP s. However sometimes there is an error that “ There is an IP conflict in the Lan” and we want to follow who are using same address. I want you to help me how to solve this problem.