Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Please help me :(

From: "Martin Mathieson" <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:43:47 +0100
What everyone else says, but note that the ARP protocol dissector can detect duplicate MAC addresses using the same IP address, and will add an expert item to tell you if it detects a clash.  You might be able to tell which machines are involved from the ethernet card manufacturer (if you've got MAC name resolution enabled).

Martin