Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] transparent GTP-'detunneling' in wireshark

From: "Ariel Burbaickij" <ariel.burbaickij@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 11:55:15 +0200
Thank you for fast response, however I fear I do not understand it
completely so far.
Yes, wireshark dissects the traffic inside gtp, let us for a sake of example
assume it is SMTP. Yes, it is known fact that read filters are display filters.
Now, I want to get only SMTP traffic from my monitoring interface that flows
inside GTP tunnel -- do you say that something like gtp&&smtp should work
towards this end?

/wbr
Ariel Burbaickij