Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Understanding Packet Contents

From: "D.C." <deancreary@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 19:03:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

I have used ur previous version (ethereal) and have captured some packets. I get all the data about the packet but am unable to read teh contents in human readable form. How do I get to do that?

I am about to try wireshark and suspect I might have the same question so could you respond to that too - how would I be able to see the content of teh packets?

Deans (+ little Daneika: Morning Star)
We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;