Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Data Capture Question

From: Ed Mendez <edmendez@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 12:51:45 -0400

Support:

Can you please help me decifer why the user 143.219.121.179 cannot access the NT servers 163.198.217.24 and .31? He can ping the servers but when he tries to access the server via UNC path or Netbios if Fails. I am trying to better understand what the errors in the attached data capture are telling me. Can you help?? Thank you!

Edwin Mendez, Contractor(See attached file: Jim Gibson - Joliet.pcap)
AT&T Networking Services
Integrated Technology Delivery
Office: 630.376.6793
Mobile: 312.493.3593