Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Building Dissector into Wireshark

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 20:09:18 +0200
Hi,

Look on the website for the Developer Guide. That contains invaluable information regarding development work in Windows.

Thanx,
Jaap

Sandoval, Andres R wrote:
Hello,

I am new to Wireshark and am using the Windows version.  I was given a
dissector and need to build it into Wireshark.  The extension of the
dissector is .c.
I downloaded Wireshark yesterday and I know very little about the
program.

Thank you