Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark bug #2515

From: Dowling Paul <Paul.Dowling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:00:37 +0100

Hello

I’m still waiting for my login details as I’m a new member. Do I have to wait for a login to get a fix for this particular bug or is there something I can download?

Thanks in anticipation

Paul

Paul Dowling

ICT Services Network Manager

Phone: 02380 725515

Fax:     02380 725525

This email is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this email or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.