Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark bug #2515

From: Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 17:34:45 +0200
On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 02:00:37PM +0100, Dowling Paul wrote:

> I'm still waiting for my login details as I'm a new member.

Which login details are you waiting for? For bugs.wireshark.org?
Did they perhaps end up being deleted by a spam-filter?

> Do I have to
> wait for a login to get a fix for this particular bug or is there something
> I can download?

You have the following options:

- Disable dissection of the "Redback Lawful Intercept" protocol. To
  do this, go to Analyze -> Enabled protocols and deselect RedbackLI

- Install a development version of wireshark, see:
  http://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/

- Wait for version 1.0.3 for which the bugfix is listed to be
  included.

Hope this helps,
Cheers,
    Sake