Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] HTTP dump with tshark...

From: John Doe <jdmls@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 02:33:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everybody,

I have been trying to dump HTTP traffic with tshark, but did not manage to find good params...
I want to dump the traffic in text from a server on 192.168.16.23:8880
I tried variants of:

  tshark -T text -x -f "dst port 8880 and host 192.168.16.23" -R http.request

But I endup just dumping to a file and using the strings command on it...
Is there a better way?

Thx,
JD