Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] I can not see any significant data with RTP Player

From: "Luca Tomasi" <Luca.Tomasi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 08:56:04 +0200

powered by glooq
  Hi Jaap,
you are right. It wasn't my intention to send the picture which has been included automatically by the server.

I dont' know which is the VoIP client:
I have an hardware application with two equipment communicating through a WAN port. Both are connected to a hub. I sniff the data with wireshark with the PC connected to the hub
I captured the data in this way:
- I started the capture -> I set up the VoIP call -> I talked something --> I closed the call

the data captured is in the attached file

BR
Luca