Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] [Wireshark-announce] What is a good average for malformed
From: "Grant Ardern" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 16:04:05 +1200

Try none….

Regards,

Grant Ardern

ICT Systems Manager

BOP District Health Board

email: [email protected]

Ph 579 8579

mob 021 777 352

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Wireshark announcements
Sent: Tuesday, 10 June 2008 02:19 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Wireshark-announce] What is a good average for malformed packets

Hello,

I’m in the process of analyzing traffic from our network and I’m coming across some malformed packets.  Before I start going capture crazy.   What is a good (average) of malformed packets on a network?

-Albert -

Notice of Legal Status and Confidential Information: This electronic mail message
and any accompanying attachments may contain information that is privileged
and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient you are advised that any
use, review, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of the information is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this document in
error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the message.