Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] network analyser that can decode mpeg4 streamsvia rtp? wir

From: "Fabiana moreno" <fvmoreno@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:42:50 +0000
I was confused when i emailed this question.
Wireshark cannot decode the payload in my case 96...i thought this affected the jitter calculation because i was getting some numbers that it didnt make much sense.But this happens because there's still a bug in the software that hasnt been fixed ...i downloaded a previous version...ethereal 10.4 , i cant remember the exact version and it seems to calculate the jitter fine