Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How should I extend autoconf/automake to build wireshark f

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 10:38:59 -0500

Dr. David Kirkby wrote:
Given I have had a few issues building wireshark-0.99.7 on my Sun Blade 2000 running Solaris 10 update 4 and Sun's compiler, I thought I would build from trunk rather than the wireshark-0.99.7.tar.gz file. (I know one of the issues I had with the ethercat plugin seems to be fixed in trunk).

The trunk does not include the configure scripts, but my attempts to create the configure scripts are failing.

Can you try just running ./autogen.sh ?