Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] SCCP XUDT (Segmentation)

From: Andreas Fink <afink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 13:25:52 +0100
Does anyone here have a proper sample of a trace of a SCCP XUDT message including segments?

My self made packet decodes correctly in wireshark but the global title node doesn't like it and rejects it with 0x08 (Message Transport Failure) and I don't have anything to compare against what could be wrong.

Here's what I sent

Andreas Fink

Fink Consulting GmbH
Global Networks Schweiz AG
BebbiCell AG

Tel: +41-61-6666330 Fax: +41-61-6666331  Mobile: +41-79-2457333
Address: Clarastrasse 3, 4058 Basel, Switzerland
E-Mail:  andreas@xxxxxxxx
www.finkconsulting.com www.global-networks.ch www.bebbicell.ch
ICQ: 8239353 MSN: msn1@xxxxxx AIM: smsrelay Skype: andreasfink
Yahoo: finkconsulting SMS: +41792457333