Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] SCCP XUDT (Segmentation)

From: "AMEAUME ALAIN" <Alain.Ameaume@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 17:05:15 +0100
 > Does anyone here have a proper sample of a trace of a SCCP XUDT message including segments?

 > My self made packet decodes correctly in wireshark but the global title node doesn't like it and rejects it with 0x08 (Message Transport Failure) and I don't have anything to compare against what could be wrong.

 > Here's what I sent

Looking to your capture file, if you set in "/Edit/Preference" the SCCP Protocol with the flag "Reassemble XUDT messages", then you can see correct exchange.

I have done it on record 14 & 15 : it's a FORWARDSM map message.

Thanks for the capture file : i am interesting to have more if possible (different mobile exchange type).

Alain