Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Gigabit Traffic

From: "Halim Wijaya" <Halim.wijaya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 13:26:23 +0800
Thanks Stephen. Anyone has tested it before?
What is the min specs requirement PC to perform this?

1)       Choice of OS e.g. Windows vs Linux

2)       Choice of packet capture method: libcap, wincap, tcpdump and
etc

3)       Processor Speed , RAM, HDD requirement, type Gigabit card
supported

4)       HDD sizing for full capture for 2 weeks (24 hrs/day)

Thanks