Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Logging Packets

From: Bill Baltas <wbaltas@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 22:15:17 -0800 (PST)
Peter,

Have you tried using an Ethernet tap? I've used these in the past with
good results.
One tap I've used is:

http://www.networktaps.com/?_kk=ethernet%20taps&_kt=8b543eb3-3bef-47d9-8fb3-c9ab90306962&gclid=CIqqzqfYs5ACFRdPagod0xwpLA

Good Luck
Bill
>>> "Peter Cambouris" <Pcambouris@xxxxxxxxxxx> 12/14/07 7:56 AM >>>
IS there a step by step out there on how to setup a computer with
wireshark to be placed between a firewall and isp router? There is a
lot of bandwidth being transmitted and need to get answers for my
client
on what the traffic is. Please advise!!

Thanks

Peter