Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] IEEE 802.11 wpa-pwd seems to break if I add a time reference (

From: Jeff Clemmer <jrclemme@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 13:40:59 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

I'm using wireshark version 0.99.6, sniffing WLAN on linux.  I noticed if I set a relative time reference on a packet, the decryption of wpa (using the wpa-pwd option in Key #1) seems to break.  If I reload the file (so that the reference is gone), the decryption works again.

Is this a known issue, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!