Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] MATE Operators

From: Alexandre Aeschbach <lex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:16:04 +0200
Is it possible to add a Gop start pattern based on Low Window Size?

Gop ... {
    Start (win_size<1500);
    Stop (win_size>1499);
};

As written in the manual "It should check whether the values are numbers and compare them numerically". But the actual semantical comparison should work too in this case.

I want to stop the time between a low window (or even a zero window) and the corresponding window update to see so called "frozen windows".

Thanks in advance

Alex