Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] 3GPP2 A11 parsing error

From: Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 17:21:57 +0200
On Thu, Sep 06, 2007 at 11:33:48AM +0900, Horyong Choi wrote:
> As you see the Table 4.2.13-3 of 3GPP2 A.S0009-B v1.0 HRPD IOS-B, A11
> RRQ-CVSE-Active Start Airlink Record-Subtype 108 is expressed to Subnet.
>
> But wireshark show to Unknown 3GPP2 Attribute (Type:26, SubType:108).
>
> See the under picture.
>

> In the next version can I see the correct information?

That depends whether someone is willing to file a bug-report on
http://bugzilla.wireshark.org with (a link to) the documentation of
the protocol and a capture file containing a packet that shows
this behaviour.

Then if someone finds the time to write an update to the dissector
it can be changed.

Of course you could file a bug-report and/or write the patch yourself
:-)

Cheers,

Sake